How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean.
- Arthur C. Clarke
My name is Kerry Cox and I live in Seattle. This is a collection of photos, songs, links, quotes and poems I like. I post my original poetry and photos here:
June 1st, 2012
The spider sits in her solitude,
Waits patiently at the margin
Of her newly spun web.
Jewels of autumn dew drip
From expertly spun strands of heavenly silk.
I do not notice her.
Would not want to know her kind.
I live my life on a different scale.
Opening my garage door,
All her work is destroyed.
A rising sun slowly warms her body,
She stirs: Begins again.
- gnostix1 likes this
- trixclibrarian likes this
- blackspaceandstars likes this
- seashelllz reblogged this from lookingforwisdom
- ordinarywonder likes this
- seashelllz likes this
- victim-of-convenience likes this
- dimasmoonbeams likes this
- bl-anche likes this
- dr-gibberyshrooms-md likes this
- lookingforwisdom posted this